The use of the Global Business Frontiers website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use our website you give your consent to accept the terms and conditions as laid out below. If you disagree with any aspect of the terms you must not use this website.
- Global Business Frontiers UK Limited Rights and Responsibilities:
- This website is intended to provide information relating to Global Business Frontiers UK Ltd, (hereafter referred to as GBF), and GBF shall endeavour to maintain accurate and up-to-date information on this website. GBF reserve the right to alter, improve or remove any information, content or materials listed on this website or to terminate this service at any time without giving any prior notice.
- GBF claim and reserve all copyright and other intellectual property rights associated with the contents of this website ©2016. GBF grants site visitors access to this information solely for their own personal and non-commercial use, provided they agree not to not to copy, distribute, modify, transmit or otherwise use the information contained within this site for any other purpose than stated above. Any and all copyright and trademark notices must be kept intact and any reference to GBFs proprietary information must be attributed to GBF.
- Any personal information supplied to GBF will be held securely in accordance with relevant UK laws and will not be passed on to any third party.
- Your Rights and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for any interaction made between your device and this website. You must take reasonable precautions to prevent your device corrupting data, or transmitting malicious software which would affect the functionality of GBF’s website or hack into any computer system associated with it. You acknowledge full legal liability for any such action.
- You may not use this website in any illegal, unlawful, harmful or fraudulent way. This includes use of the website to distribute or transmit any harmful software to other users.
- GBF accepts no liability for any interruptions or errors in the website service.
- GBF accept no responsibility or liability for any effect upon the users’ device caused by a virus or other harmful element that may be contracted from this website or the server it uses.
- GBF recommend that you ensure your virus protection software is up-to-date and that you undertake regular back-ups of any necessary data to mitigate against the effects of online malpractice. We will accept no liability that arises as a result of your failure to do so.
- This website may link to third party websites that are independent of our company. GBF hold no responsibility for the contents of the third party sites and will not be held liable for any damages caused a as result of interaction with them.
- Linking to a third party website does not imply endorsement or association with the owner/operators of that website and the content provided therein. Third parties wishing to link with this site should notify GBF in advance of doing so, as GBF retain the right to refuse this permission.
- GBF reserve the right to modify this agreement and any changes will be effective immediately upon their posting on this website. Continued use of the website will be deemed acceptance of any modified terms and conditions and therefore GBF advise that any website users periodically review these terms and conditions.
- GBF suggest that you take all reasonable steps to gain appropriate legal and financial advice in advance of entering into any transaction/contract based upon any of the information contained within this website.
- GBF disclaim any liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damages arising due to the use of this website, its contents, information and any links to third party websites, including, but not limited to direct or indirect damages to persons or businesses, including loss of data, property, income, commercial opportunities, profit, or any loss or corruption to a database or software, even if GBF have been advised of the possibility of loss or damages occurring or if such an effect was otherwise foreseeable.
- GBF adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998. In using this website, you grant GBF permission to collect or otherwise obtain information about you to be used to enable us to personalise your experience, developing the functions and performance of the website and offers specific to customers, and to conduct research into our customers and their needs.
- You may request GBF make available the information they hold about you. Requests may be made to Global Business Frontiers UK Ltd, 5300 Lakeside, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheshire SK8 3GP, UK.
- Governing Law:
- The terms and conditions set out by GBF adhere to all relevant law within the UK, these terms are governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the UK and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court system and any dispute must be referred to their jurisdiction.
- This agreement supersedes any prior terms set by GBF via any medium, oral or written.